Jennifer Griffiths Recruitment are looking for Bulk Manufacturing Operators for a Client in the Llantrisant area.
These positions are Temporary to Permanent for the right candidates.
To carry out a variety of tasks in relation to bulk manufacture, weighing, quality, materials handling, safety, administration, and housekeeping.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
* Collection of raw materials from storage and return of part pallets to correct storage location.
* Ensure strict adherence to Good Pre-weigh Practice.
* Ensure continuous replenishment of certain storage locations.
* Transfer of pre-weighed raw materials to correct storage location.
* Undertaking of daily cycle counts, annual stock check and other stock control checks as required.
* Identification and rectification of stock anomalies as required.
* Accurate weighing and labelling of raw materials in accordance with established procedures.
* Collection of pre-weighed raw materials from appropriate location.
* Reconciliation of batch prior to start of manufacture.
* Manufacture of product in accordance with appropriate method.
* Management of manufacturing skid and associated equipment effectively.
* Transfer of products into appropriate storage vessels.
* Quality sampling and testing of batch.
* Ensure compliance with correct manufacturing method for formula and batch size.
* Work continuously towards improvements in line efficiency.
* Ensure strict adherence to Good Manufacturing Practice.
* Perform administrative tasks including completion of all required documentation.
* Follow manufacturing plans.
* Conduct daily stock check of manufactured liquids on site.
* Raw material and liquid sampling for Labs when requested.
* Use a variety of transportation to ensure the safe handling of necessary materials.
* Use computer systems and maintain stock accuracy.
* Minor maintenance tasks within capability of job holder.
Qualifications and Experience
* A valid RTITB Reach licence would be an advantage but is not essential.
* Experience of working in a manufacturing/production environment.
* A good understanding of Quality control.
* A flexible attitude and willingness to work shifts.
* IT Literate with experience of using in-house operating systems.
The hours of work are mornings/afternoons and night shifts.
The hourly rate is £15.02 – £16.64.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com