Our client, a market leading manufacturer, is recruiting an Internal Sales Coordinator for their busy office to assist and complement the Sales Department.
Responsibilities will include:
• Providing support to the sales team.
• Ongoing training in the quotation process.
• Dealing with customer enquiries.
• Liaising with freight companies to arrange collections & deliveries.
• Entry of sales orders onto Sage 200 system.
• Sending documents to customers.
• Updating company CRM system.
• Attending weekly internal meetings.
• GCSE Maths & English, grades A-C. Further qualifications in Maths / Business
Administration would be a distinct advantage.
• At least 1 year’s experience in an office-based sales environment.
• Strong numerical skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Accurate and strong administration skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Clear and confident communication skills both internally and externally.
• Delivering exceptional customer service.
• Due to the location, all applicants must have their own transport.
Hours of work: 8.30am -4.30pm, Mon – Fri, 37.5 hours per week with some flexibility.
On site parking.
Casual dress code.
Discretionary annual bonus.
*Please note that we will only be replying to candidates with the relevant experience for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org