Jennifer Griffiths Recruitment are looking for experienced Material Handlers/Reach FLT Drivers for a Client in the Llantrisant area.
To carry out a variety of tasks in relation to raw material weighing, quality, materials handling, safety, administration and housekeeping.
Essential Job Responsibilities
* Collection of raw materials from storage and return of part pallets to correct storage location.
* Ensure strict adherence to Good Pre-weigh Practice.
* Ensure continuous replenishment of certain storage locations.
* Transfer of pre-weighed raw materials to correct storage location.
* Undertaking of daily cycle counts, annual stock check and other stock control checks as required.
* Identification and rectification of stock anomalies as required.
* Accurate weighing and labelling of raw materials in accordance with established procedures.
* Raw material and liquid sampling for Labs when requested.
* Use a variety of transportation to ensure the safe handling of necessary materials.
* Use computer systems and maintain stock accuracy.
* To work as part of a team and to impart expertise to others as necessary.
* Adhere to all Health and Safety and Quality policies/procedures.
Qualifications and Experience – Essential
* A valid RTITB Reach FLT Licence.
* Previous experience of working in a busy Production environment.
* A good general standard of education.
* A flexible attitude and happy to work shifts.
* IT Literate.
* Attention to detail.
* Good communication skills.
The hours of work are:
Monday to Thursday 6am to 1.30pm/Friday 6am to 1.20pm.
Monday to Thursday 1.30pm to 9.30pm/Friday 1.20pm to 6.30pm.
Sunday to Wednesday 9.30pm to 6am/Thursday 9.30pm to 2am.
The hourly rate is £13.70 – £15.23.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org