Jennifer Griffiths Recruitment are looking for experienced Reach FLT Drivers for a Client in the Llantrisant area.
Job Functions/ Responsibilities
- Loading / Offloading vehicles
- Identification and verification of items delivered/Recording of delivery.
- Movement of stock to appropriate storage locations /factory operation
- To record all physical stock movements into the factory ERP system/ stock control/ Investigation of discrepancies
- Operate various pallet handling machinery including pallet trucks, reach trucks, pallet wrappers etc.;
- Follow all relevant safety and housekeeping procedures to ensure that the highest level of cleanliness and safety is maintained at all times.
- Ensuring at all times adherence to the requirements of the COSHH regulations and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Lift drums/sacks/filling powder vessels weighing up to 25kgs – (lifting aids provided where possible).
Qualifications and Experience – Essential
- Valid RTITB Reach FLT Licence.
- Experience of working in a production environment.
- A good general standard of education.
- A good understanding and attitude towards health and safety and housekeeping.
- A good understanding and attitude towards Quality.
- A flexible attitude and willingness to work shifts.
- IT literate.
- Knowledge of Sage X3 software would be desirable but not essential.
The hours of work are 37 hours a week/Monday to Friday/Morning and Afternoon Shifts. You must be flexible and work Night shifts when required.
The hourly rate is £13.19 – £14.62 an hour.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org