Jennifer Griffiths Recruitment are looking for Packing Operatives for a Client in the Llantrisant area.
These roles are Temporary to Permanent for the right candidates.
To carry out a variety of tasks in relation to Safety, Production, Quality, Materials Handling and housekeeping so as to ensure maximum Production output of finished goods.
* Previous experience of working in a Production/Manufacturing environment is essential.
* Perform any of the Line Assembly functions safely and effectively, adhering to Customer quality requirements.
* Safe and effective use of the semi-automated tape machine and manual hand tape guns.
* Escalate required consumable changes at their earliest point and problems arising in Production.
* Work as part of a team continuously improving line efficiency.
* Ensure Company quality standards are maintained.
* Adhere to health and safety policies and procedures.
* Use a variety of transportation to ensure the safe handling of necessary materials.
* Follow all relevant housekeeping procedures to ensure that the highest level of cleanliness is maintained at all times.
Essential Skill Requirement
* Good communication skills and attitude.
* Physically fit (Manual lifting of boxes is required and standing for the majority of the shifts.
* Team player with the ability to also work autonomously.
* Good Timekeeping.
* Flexible – able to work shifts.
* Competent and self motivated.
* Good eye for detail and Quality focused.
Other Skills/Abilities – Desirable
* Data handling/PC skills.
* Able to work under pressure to achieve tight deadlines.
* Experience of working in a GMP or FMCG environment.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday/morning and afternoon shifts/night shifts.
The hourly rate is £12.22 – £13.89.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org